To Apply for this job, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
This job was last modified on: 2022-02-22 22:58:03
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, CPA a plus;
- Minimum of 8 years Accounting experience, 3-5 years within the Construction Industry;
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word – experience with Sage/Timberline accounting system a plus;
- Self starter and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment to build relationships and interact with business partners;
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet management goals.
EDT is eeking a full-time Senior Accountant with experience in Construction accounting. The company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. This position would be a deputy to the Controller and would report to and provide direct support to the Controller.
The position will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements and budgets based on the percentage of completion method of accounting, manage month-end closing
- Record necessary entries (recurring & non-recurring) to complete financials for multiple companies;
- Assistance in the preparation of supporting work papers for all balance sheet accounts;
- Assist the Controller in setting cost control and monitoring cost for various departments;
- Knowledgeable in GAP accounting;
- Assist with additional duties and special projects as assigned by the Corporate Controller;
- Assist with annual tax return preparation and financial audit;
- Assist in the preparation of multi-state payroll, payroll tax returns, W-2’s;
- Assistance in the preparation of 1099’s.
Benefit package includes paid vacation and sick time, a portion of employee medical insurance premiums, and a savings incentive match retirement plan.
Engineering Design Technologies, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.