To Apply for this job, please contact Sherry.Snyder@edtinc.net by email.
This job was last modified on: 2021-12-01 00:32:16
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Real Estate Law or related field is required
- Ideally the candidate would have experience in government subsidies (i.e. TAD, LITECH, TOD, Tax credits…)
- Salary commensurate with experience
The ideal candidate would be responsible for assisiting in development projects and the related development duties for an established engineering/construction firm located in Marietta, GA, a metro-Atlanta community.
- This would involve experience in preparing documentation necessary for development opportunities including commercial real estate purchases or sales closings
- The candidate must be able to handle a project from beginning to close-out. This may include reviewing amendments, leases, subleases or purchase assignments
- Contract writing experience is absolutely required. The candidate must have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and print
- The candidate must have legal experience and a real estate background. Negotiating contracts is preferred and also familiarity with the engineering and construction fields
- This position would work very closely with CEO of the company
- The candidate must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-drive environment
- The candidate must have at least three years of experience
- The candidate would have experience in development of properties
Engineering Design Technologies, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
All recipients of an offer of employment from EDT, Inc. will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, driving record check, criminal background check and as investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by EDT’s personnel or by a third party on behalf of EDT.