To Apply for this job, please contact Sherry.Snyder@edtinc.net by email.
This job was last modified on: 2021-12-01 00:51:02
EDT-Nanopharma is a diverse, privately held organization that is focused on research/development and new product development in nanotechnology, including agriculture-related businesses. Our new technologies include genomic and plant science technologies, seed production and commercial product development. We are working closely with universities and private entities to develop and commercialize the new generation of Nano agricultures.
- The candidate would preferably have experience in applied agricultural science and understanding of molecular biology
- 4+ years experience with PhD or Master's Degree or
- Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of relevant experience
The main responsibilities for the role of Agricultural Technology Scientist requires a highly motivated individual to work in conjunction with R&D to design, lab test, manage field testing, analyze and summarize new product development.
- Participate in the R&D process and Conduct trials of the new products (nanopesticide, nanoherbicides, nano based seed coatings, etc.)
- Provide technical knowledge for product development & strategy development
- Manage new product development in collaboration with other R&D team members
- Conduct research to act on NanoAgriculture Tech strategy
- Coordinate benchmarking and new NanoAgriculture technology trials with other R&D members and Market Development teams
- Partner with Agronomist on product testing throughout the growing season. Engagement with field testing collaborators that include industry partners, regulatory bodies, academic researchers, private research organizations, agricultural producers, etc. Including the Development, the of field-testing protocols
- Coordinate with scientists, farm managers and other external personnel to ensure proper experimental setup and execution of trial from planting to harvest and storage
- Write detailed protocols, record, organize and analyze data, present technical reports and/or summaries
- Analyze and summarize results in written and verbal reports for different audiences (e.g. stakeholders, academic papers, etc.) Help with drafting grant proposals in collaboration with the Global R&D team
- He/she must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision, communicate effectively in a multi-disciplinary team and actively participate in discussions and meetings. A demonstrated competency in horticulture, plant pathology and genetics, soil fertility, seed technologies would be desirable. Ability to lead and manage projects or team members to support agronomic efforts
Engineering Design Technologies, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
All recipients of an offer of employment from EDT, Inc. will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, driving record check, criminal background check and as investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by EDT’s personnel or by a third party on behalf of EDT.